3. Constant pains that are not intermittent in the chest, back and shoulders. These are cancer signs that are often overlooked. They are thought to be caused by playing, walking or even exercising excessively.
4. Shortness of breath and wheezing. These signs are also overlooked. People think they are slightly overweight or a little out of trim. You should go for a check up to ascertain that you are not sick.
5. Recurrent pneumonia and chest infections. These are symptoms that the airways may be blocked by small spots that grow on the inside tubes and are associated with lung cancer. Over time, these spots sometimes grow into malignant tumors.
6. Notable weight loss. A significant weight loss yet you are eating normally should be of concern to you. Lung cancer changes the body's metabolism. If you think you have lost much weight in an unjustifiable manner, you should visit a doctor.
7. Excessive and continued tiredness. If you note you remain tired even after a night's rest, you should be concerned as this is a symptom of cancer. If you think your lifestyle does not justify your tiredness, see a doctor.
These are the main signs of lung cancer. If you notice them, you should book an appointment with your doctor as soon as possible. If the doctor cannot assure you on why you have these symptoms, seek the advice of a second or even a third doctor. Lung cancer is a serious ailment and nothing should be left to chance.